Windows blue screen appears is frequent, and often we do not know the source of the error, because of the frequent re-install the system, it's a time-consuming bother. The following collection of numbers for windows crashes are here to help your reference and to provide a solution.
0 0x0000 operation to complete.
1 0x0001 not function correctly.
2 0x0002 system can not find the file specified.
3 0x0003 system can not find the path specified.
4 0x0004 system can not open the file.
5 0x0005, Deny access to
6 0x0006 invalid code.
7 0x0007 storage control blocks have been destroyed.
8 0x0008 storage space, unable to process this command.
9 0x0009 storage control block address is invalid.
10 0x000a environment is incorrect.
11 0x000b error trying to load a program format.
12 0x000c Error code access.
13 0x000d data errors.
14 0x000e storage space is not sufficient to complete the operation.
15 0x000f system can not find the specified drive.
16 0x0010 can not remove the directory.
17 0x0011 the file system can not drive to the other.
18 0x0012 is not any files.
19 0x0013 storage media to prevent the state written.
20 0x0014 the system can not find the specified device.
21 0x0015 device is not yet ready.
22 0x0016 device does not recognize command.
23 0x0017 data error (cyclic redundancy check)
24 0x0018 the length of the program sends a command error.
25 0x0019 in the disk drive can not find who set or magnetic track.
26 0x001a specified disk or diskette can not be accessed.
27 0x001b drive can not find the sector requested.
28 0x001c no paper printer.
29 0x001d system can not write data to the specified drive.
30 0x001e systems can not be read by designated devices.
31 0x001f system connected to a device does not work.
32 0x0020 the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
33 0x0021 a part of the file is locked, and now can not access.
34 0x0022 the disk drive is not correct. Please% 2 (volume serial number:% 3) Insert drive% 1.
36 0x0024 the number of open file sharing too much.
38 0x0026 arrived at the end of the file.
39 0x0027 the disk is full.
50 0x0032 network does not support this request.
51 0x0033 the remote computer can not be used.
52 0x0034 network name duplication
53 0x0035 The network path was not found.
54 0x0036 network is busy.
55 0x0037 the specified network resource or device is no longer available.
56 0x0038 the network bios command limit has been reached.
57 0x0039 network adapter problems.
58 0x003a specified server can not perform requested operation.
59 0x003b network error accidents.
60 0x003c incompatibl
e remote adapter.
61 0x003d printer queue is full.
62 0x003e server storage space can not wait to print the file.
63 0x003f waiting to print the file has been deleted.
64 0x0040 The specified network name can not be used.
65 0x0041 network access denied.
66 0x0042 the wrong type of network resources.
67 0x0043 The network name can not find.
68 0x0044 regional computer network adapter name restriction
69 0x0045 Bios of more than network operation phase of the restriction
70 0x0046 remote server has been suspended or are in the process of starting.
71 0x0047 the number of connections has reached the upper limit as a result, at this time no longer be able to connect to this remote computer.
72 0x0048 The specified printer or disk device has been suspended role.
80 0x0050 the file already exists.
82 0x0052 directory or file can not be established
83 0x0053 int 24 failed
84 0x0054 processing the request can not be used for storage.
85 0x0055 local device name already in use.
86 0x0056 The specified network password is incorrect.
87 0x0057 parameters error.
88 0x0058 network information into the error occurred.
89 0x0059 The system can not at this time to perform other trip.
100 0x0064 other systems can not be established semaphore
101 0x0065 specific itinerary of other semaphore.
102 0x0066 semaphore has been set, but can not be turned off.
103 0x0067 not specified semaphore.
104 0x0068-off time at the fork can not request dedicated semaphore.
105 0x0069 earlier this semaphore ownership is over.
106 0x006a please insert disk% 1.
107 0x006b because the alternative has not yet been inserted into the disk, so the program has been discontinue
108 0x006c drive is in use or locked.
109 0x006d pipe has been suspended.
110 0x006e system can not open the specified device or file.
111 0x006f file name is too long.
112 0x0070 insufficien
t disk space.
113 0x0071 not available within the file identifier.
114 0x0072 target internal file identifier is incorrect.
117 0x0075 application
s performed by the ioctl call is incorrect.
118 0x0076 write an incorrect verificatio
119 0x0077 system does not support the requested instruction
120 0x0078 This feature is only valid in win32 mode.
121 0x0079 semaphore timeout period.
122 0x007a information conveyed to the system call is too small regions.
123 0x007b file name, directory name or syntax error tag storage.
124 0x007c system call level is incorrect.
125 0x007d not set the disk label.
126 0x007e can not find the specified module.
127 0x007f could not find the specified procedure.
128 0x0080 not wait for child process.
129 0x0081% 1 application can not be in the win32 mode.
130 0x0082 attempt to use a file handle to an open disk partition for an operation other than raw disk i / o.
131 0x0083 try to file before the cursor at the beginning of the file.
132 0x0084 (Can not be) - device or file, set file indicators.
133 0x0085 join or subst command can not be used in combination includes pre-drive-off.
134 0x0086 has been trying to combine the drive, use subst command or join.
135 0x0087 has been trying to replace the drive, use subst command or join.
136 0x0088 link system is not trying to delete a drive-off relationshi
p between the links.
137 0x0089 systems have been trying to delete does not replace the relationshi
p between the replacement drive.
138 0x008a system will try to drive into has been combined with the directory of the drive.
139 0x008b system will try to drive has been replaced have been replaced by the drive directory.
140 0x008c system will try to drive has been replaced have been replaced by the drive directory.
141 0x008d system will try to drive have been combined into a subst drive directory.
142 0x008e system at the moment can not join or subst.
143 0x008f drive system can not be combined with or replace the drive under the same directory.
144 0x0090 is not the root directory of the directory of the subdirector
145 0x0091 left over directory information
146 0x0092 The specified path has been replaced too.
147 0x0093 lack of resources, can not deal with this directive.
148 0x0094 The specified path can not be used at this time.
149 0x0095 trying to combine or replace the drive directory, is has been replaced over the goal.
150 0x0096 config.sys file does not specify a system to track information, tracking or be canceled.
151 0x0097 specified number of semaphore events is incorrect dosmuxsemwa
152 0x0098 dosmuxsemwa
it yet to be implemented; set too many semaphore.
153 0x0099 dosmuxsemwa
it list is incorrect.
154 0x009a you enter the storage media element length standard.
155 0x009b can not create other threadsSystem crash, blue screen solution!
- System crash, blue screen crack -
1,0 x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LE
- Error analysis: The main problem is the driver, defective or incompatibl
e hardware and software caused. From a technical perspective
. Shows that Exist in the kernel-mode process to internal requests for high-level (IRQL) does not have permission to access their visit to the memory address.
- Solution: Please use the solution described above in the program try to rule out the possibility 2,3,5,8,9.
2,0 x00000012: TRAP_CAUSE_
- Error analysis: If you encounter this error message, then, unfortunate
ly, should be KeBudCheck the results of the analysis is wrong reasons unknown.
- Solution: Since Microsoft do not help, they rely on their own, please think carefully when this error occurred; the first time When you do what operating system; what the ongoing operation at the time. From these information to identify possible reasons, in order to select the appropriate Try to rule out solutions.
3,0 x0000001A: MEMORY_MANA
- Error analysis: This memory management error is often caused by hardware, such as: the newly installed hardware, such as memory problems themselves.
- Solution: If it is when installing Windows, it may be due to your computer can not install the Windows memory, and the smallest Disk requirement
4,0 x0000001E: KMODE_EXCEP
- Error analysis: Windows kernel detected an illegal or unknown instruction process, the shutdown code is normally provided by the question of memory or 0x0000000A previous similar causes.
(1) hardware compatibili
ty problems: Please control the above-mentioned up-to-date hardware compatibili
ty list to see whether all the hardware included in the list.
(2) problems and device driver, system service or the memory of conflict and disruption of the conflict: If the information in the blue screen appeared the driver's name, Try installing the Recovery Console mode or to disable or delete the drivers, and disable all the newly installed driver and software. If the wrong Error appears in the system to start the process, go to safe mode, will be marked with a blue screen the information in the file rename or delete.
(3) If the error message clearly states that Win32K.sys: most likely caused by third-party remote control software, and needs to Recovery Console will turn off the software services.
(4) after installing Windows restart when the first time: the largest possible suspects system partition or the disk space problem compatible BIOS.
(5) If it is closed when a piece of software: the province is likely to exist when the design of software defects, upgrade or uninstall it.
5,0 x00000023: FAT_FILE_SY
- Error analysis: 0x00000023 usually occurs in the read and write FAT16 or FAT32 file system when the system partition, which is 0x00000024 NTFS.sys document as a result of an error (the role of the driver file is to allow the system to read and write using the NTFS file system disk). The two blue screen error is most likely the disk itself, the existence of physical damage, or interrupt request packet (IRP ) damage caused. other reasons include: excessive hard disk fragmentati
on; documents to read and write operations are too frequent, and very much up to the amount of data or because of some disk mirroring software or antivirus software caused the
The first step: First of all, open a command line prompt, run "Chkdsk / r" (Note: not CHKDISK, feeling like this, but ... ...) order the seizure
Check and repair the hard disk error, if the report of the existence of Wye Road (Bad Track), hard drive manufacture
rs use inspection tools to check and repair.
Step two: then disable all file even if the scanning software, such as: antivirus software, firewall, or backup tool.
The third step: Right-click C: \ winnt \ system32 \ drivers \ fastfat.sys file and select "Properties" to see whether its version of the current Department ofEC used in line with the Windows version. (Note: If this is XP, it should be C: \ windows \ system32 \ drivers \ fastfat.sys)
Step four: Install the latest motherboard drivers, especially IDE drive. If your CD-ROM, removable memory also provide driver, It is advisable to upgrade to the latest version of them.
6,0 x00000027: RDR_FILE_SY
- Error analysis: the causes of this error it is difficult to judge, but the Windows memory management problem is likely to lead to the shutdown code Emergence.
- Solution: If it is because of memory management, usually will increase the memory to solve the problem.
- Error analysis: system memory memory parity error is usually due to defective memory (including physical memory, secondary cache Or graphics memory) device driver when the visit does not exist, such as memory address causes. In addition, the hard disk by viruses or other problems Injury, the shutdown code to appear.
(1) Check for viruses
(2) use "chkdsk / r" command to check all the disk partitions.
(3), such as Memtest86 memory testing software to check memory.
(4) check whether the correct installatio
n of hardware, such as: whether the firm, and whether there are stains Goldfinger.
8,0 x00000035: NO_MORE_IRP
- Error analysis: literally understand it, that when the driver stack or some software issues. In fact, the real reason for this failure should be Driver of the province when there are problems, or the existence of quality problems.
- Solution: Please use the front of the conventiona
l solutions, introduced with the drivers and memory-related programs to rule out the possibility
9,0 x0000003F: NO_MORE_SYS
- Error analysis: a memory management and system-related errors, such as: Since the implementat
ion of a large number of input / output operations, resulting in the memory control The rationale for the problems: There are deficiencie
s in the driver is not proper use of memory resources; an application (such as: backup software) was assigned a large number of Core memory.
- Solution: Uninstall all the latest installed software (especially disk which enhance the performance of application
s and antivirus software) and drivers.
10,0 x00000044: MULTIPLE_IR
- Error analysis: usually caused by hardware drivers.
- Solution: uninstall the recently installed drivers. The failure rarely occurs, now know is that in the use of http://www.in-system.com/
this company and there will be some software, which is the culprit Falstaff.sy
s documents. (The author is difficult to Road, do not afraid of legal action, the company website)
11,0 x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_
- Error analysis: a problem of memory (including the house of memory, secondary cache memory), incompatibl
e software (mainly the remote control and antivirus Software), damaged NTFS volumes as well as hardware problems (such as: PCI card itself has been damaged) and so would trigger this error.
- Solution: Please use the front of the conventiona
l solutions, introduced with the memory, software, hardware, hard disk, etc. to rule out the possibility of the program.
12,0 x00000051: REGISTRY_ER
- Error analysis: Description of the parking code registry or system errors Configurati
on Manager, as a result of the hard disk itself has physical damage or document Integration problems, resulting in the registratio
n documents to read when I / O error.
- Solution: use "chkdsk / r" to check and repair disk errors.
13,0 x00000058: FTDISK_INTE
- Error analysis: fault-tolerant sets in the main driver error.
- Solution: First try to restart the computer to see if can solve the problem, If not, try "Last Known Good Configurati
on" to solve.
14,0 x0000005E: CRITICAL_SE
- Error analysis: a very important system services to start to identify the cause.
- Solution: If this is a new installed new hardware, you can remove the hardware, and through the Internet to check whether it is a list of Compatible with Windows 2K/XP, and then restart your computer, or if the blue screen appears, use the "Last Known Good Configurati
on" to start Windows, If this failed, it is recommended to repair or re-install.
15,0 x0000006F: SESSION3_IN
- Error analysis: This error usually appears in the Windows startup, the general problem is the driver or damage arising from the system files Of.
- Solution: It is recommended that the use of Windows installatio
n CD to repair the installatio
n of the system.
16,0 x00000076: PROCESS_HAS
- Error analysis: usually due to the completion of a driver for an input / output operations, the release did not share the correct memory
The first step: Click Start -> Run: regedt32, find [HKLM \ SYSTEM \ Currentcont
rol set \ control \ session manager \ memory management], in the right side of the new double-byte value "TrackLocked
Pages", a value of 1. so Windows will arise again in the wrong track to which driver is the problem.
Step Two: If the blue screen again, then the error message will be:
STOP: 0x0000000CB (0xY, 0xY, 0xY, 0xY) DRIVER_LEFT
The fourth one "0xY" will appear as the issue of driver's name, and then to update or delete.
The third step: to enter the registry, delete the added "TrackLocked
17,0 x00000077: KERNEL_STAC
- Error analysis: the need for the use of data is not in the kernel virtual memory or physical memory to find. This error is often a result of disk There are problems, the correspondi
ng data corruption or virus erosion.
- Solution: Use antivirus software to scan systems; use "chkdsk / r" command to check and repair disk errors, such as not using a disk Vendors provide tools to check the repair.
18,0 x0000007A: KERNEL_DATA
- Error analysis: This error is often the kernel virtual memory data can not be read into memory caused. May be due to virtual memory page The existence of the bad cluster file, virus, disk controller error, memory problems.
- Solution: First, upgrade to the latest virus database virus killing antivirus software, if there is no information to promote or 0xC000009C 0xC000016A code, so that it is caused by bad clusters, and system disk testing tool can not automatical
ly repair, at this time to enter the "failure resume Complex Control Panel ", and" chkdsk / r "command to manually repair.
19,0 x0000007B: INACESSIBLE
- Error analysis: Windows in the boot process can not access the system partition or boot volume. Motherboard replacement generally occurs after the first start Mainly because the new motherboard and old motherboard IDE controller chipsets use a different result. Sometimes it may be a virus or hard drive damage cited Beginning.
- Solution: general as long as your computer using the installatio
n CD-ROM, and then repair the installatio
n of the implementat
ion of the problem. The virus can use the DOS Version of the antivirus software killing (main version has kv2005DOS download). If it is hard in itself a problem, please install it to other computers, Then use the "chkdsk / r" to check and repair disk errors.
20,0 x0000007E: SYSTEM_THRE
- Error analysis: The system process error, but Windows can not catch the error processor. Its causes, including: hardware compatibili
ty Nature of the problem driver or system service, or some software.
- Solution: Please use "Event Viewer" to obtain more information from the root causes of errors were found. (Found does not seem to solve Oh, look at Everyone here has to be self-reliant!)
21,0 x0000007F: UNEXPECTED_
- Error analysis: generally there are problems due to hardware (eg: memory), or caused by some software. Overclockin
g will sometimes produce this error.
- Solution: detection software (such as: Memtest86) to check memory, overclockin
g, if carried out, please cancel overclockin
g. To PCI hardware card Pull down from the motherboard slot, or replacing the slot. In addition, some motherboard
s (such as: nForce2 motherboard) for overclockin
g, the South Bridge chip will overheat Lead to a blue screen, this time for the chip alone can increase the heat sink is often effective to solve the problem.
22,0 x00000080: NMI_HARDWAR
- Error analysis: usually caused by hardware. (Blue screen seems to have a bond with the hardware error)
- Solution: If you recently installed new hardware, remove it, and then try to replace the socket and install the latest driver, if
Upgrade the driver, please post to restore the original version; to check whether the memory Goldfinger pollution and damage; scan virus; run "chkdsk/ r "to check and repair disk errors; check all the hardware add-in card has been inserted in prison. If the above are not trying to effect, have to find a professiona
l computer repair Request to help the company.
23,0 x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE
- Error analysis: kernel-level application
s have an error, but Windows did not catch the error processor. Usually is a hardware compatibili
- Solution: Upgrade to upgrade the driver or BIOS.
24,0 x0000009C: MACHINE_CHE
- Error analysis: usually caused by hardware. Overclockin
g in general or because of hardware problems (memory, CPU, bus, power supply).
- Solution: If the overclockin
g, the original CPU frequency??will check the hardware.
- Error analysis: there are often associated with power relations, often associated with the operation of power, such as: shutdown, standby or off to sleep.
- Solution: reinstall the system, if not solve, please replace the power supply.
26,0 x000000A5: ACPI_BIOS_E
- Error analysis: usually because the motherboard BIOS can not support ACPI specificati
- Solution: If there is no correspondi
ng BIOS upgrade, it can be installed on Windows 2K/XP, when the emergence of "press F6 if you need to install a third-party SCSI or RAID driver "prompt, press the F7 key, so that Windows will automatical
ly prohibited The installatio
n of ACPI HAL, and the installatio
n of Standard PC HAL.
27,0 x000000B4: VIDEO_DRIVE
- Error analysis: the cessation of information that Windows could not start because the graphics-driven, thus unable to enter the graphical interface. Usually graphics The problem, or is there a conflict with the graphics hardware (for example: with parallel or serial port conflicts).
- Solution: enter Safe Mode see if the problem resolved, if possible, please upgrade the latest graphics driver, if not enough, It is very likely that the parallel port card and the existence of conflict, the need for safe mode press the key combination WIN + break open the "System Properties" in the hardware -> Device Manager to find and double-click the LPT1 port to connect to print the items, In the "resources" tab to eliminate the "use automatic configurati
on selected, and then the "input / output range" and "03BC" to "0378."
28,0 x000000BE: ATTEMPTED_W
- Error analysis: a driver attempts to write data to the read-only memory caused. Usually installed new drivers, system services Treasury or the device's firmware upgrade procedures.
- Solution: If the error message contains the driver file name or service, please use this information to the newly installed drive Program or software to uninstall or disable.
29,0 x000000C2: BAD_POOL_CA
- Error analysis: a core layer of the process or driver incorrectly attempted to enter the memory operation. Is usually the driver or the existence of the soft-BUG Caused by pieces.
- Solution: Please refer to the previous introductio
n of conventiona
l solutions to exclude relevant items.
- Error analysis: usually caused by drivers with problems caused by service or system.
- Solution: Please refer to the previous introductio
n of conventiona
l solutions to exclude relevant items.
- Error analysis: a problem is usually caused by the driver (for example, Logitech mouse and Logitech MouseWare 9.10 Version 9.24 Drivers will trigger the failure). At the same time, defective memory, damage to the virtual memory file, some software (such as multi-media software, Antivirus software, backup software, DVD playback software), etc. can also lead to this error.
- Solution: check the latest install or upgrade the driver (if the blue screen appeared "acpi.sys" and similar file name can be very willing to Regular drivers) and software; test memory if there is a problem; to enter "Recovery Console" to the virtual memory paging file Where Pagefile.sy
s Division, the implementat
ion of "del pagefile.sy
s" command will delete the page file; and then the page file is located in the district to implement "chkdsk / r" command; re-enter the Windows virtual memory settings. If the blue screen when online, and you just another in a large amount of data download and upload (such as: online games, BT download), Then it should be the network card driver problem, need to upgrade their drivers.
32,0 x000000EA: THREAD_STUC
- Error analysis: usually caused by video card or graphics driver caused.
- Solution: Upgrade to the latest graphics driver, if not, you need to replace the video card to test whether the fault still happen.
33,0 x000000ED: UNMOUNTABLE
- Error analysis: generally exist as a result of disk errors, and sometimes also recommended to check the hard disk connection is bad or not In line with the specificati
ons of the hard drive transfer cable, such as ATA-100 is still using the ATA-33 cable, to the low-speed hard drives does not matter, but to tell the hard disk (support ATA-66 and above) the more stringent requirement
ons and sometimes wrong connection cause of such failures can not boot. If after the repair, This error often appears, is likely to be a harbinger of hard drive damage.
- Solution: Under normal circumstanc
es, the resumption will solve the problem, no matter what the implementat
ion of the recommendat
ions are "chkdsk / r" command to check hard disk repair
34,0 x000000F2: HARDWARE) INTERRUPT_S
- Error analysis: inner nuclear layer disruption to the system to check the storm, such as: the completion of the operation of a device does not interrupt the release of the occupation. Usually this is a defect caused by the driver.
- Solution: upgrade or uninstall the latest hardware drivers installed.
35,0 x00000135: UNABLE_TO_L
- Error analysis: generally indicates that a file has been lost or damaged, or is the registry error.
- Solution: If it is lost or damaged files, usually in the blue screen message will display the correspondi
ng file name, you can through the network or other computers to find the appropriate file and copy it to the System folder under the SYSTEM32 subfolder. If you do not show the file name, it is likely that damage to the registry, please use the System Restore registry backup or previous recovery.
36,0 x0000021A: STATUS_SYST
- Error analysis: user-mode subsystem, such as Winlogon or Customer service run-time subsystem (CSRSS) has been damaged, it is not possible to reinsurance card security, the system will not boot. Sometimes, when the system administrat
or to modify the wrong user account privileges, resulting in the text can not access the system documents and folders.
- Solution: use "Last Known Good Configurati
on", if invalid, can be used to repair the installatio
37, STOP 0xC0000221 or STATUS_IMAG
- Error analysis: is usually caused by drivers or system damage caused by DLL files. In general, a blue screen will appear in the file name
(1) repair the Windows installatio
n CD to install;
(2) If able to enter Safe Mode, you can "Start -> Run": sfc / scannow
(3) can be used to extract files to solve, enter the "Recovery Console", copy or expand the use of an order of rehabilitat
ion from the CD-ROM or extract the damaged document. However, the blue screen are generally the problem of driver files, so the command will expand both the number of, for example: blue screen prompt tdi.sys in paper documents because the driver normally i386 \ driver compression bag, so use: expand% CDROM: \ i386 \ driver.cab \ f: tdi.sys c: \ winnt \ system \ drivers. (xp to expand% CDROM: \ i386 \ driver.cab \ f: tdi.sys c: \ windowns \ system \ drivers) 38, if the startup code these blue screen shutdown if the blue screen when Windows start, and a schedule of one error message, then when most of the hardware problems, please use the hardware parts manufacture
rs to provide diagnostic tools to determine whether there is hardware problem and to its Web site to see if the latest BIOS or firmware updates. If there is no problem with the hardware, reinstall Windows 2K/XP, if there is still the same problem, only help the technical support professiona
l. If you encounter problems when the Second Schedule of the error message, and only reinstall Windows, if not solve the problem, the proposed professiona
l technical help operation support.
Error code of downtime
Error code of downtime